楼主
tansuozhe 发表于 2015-4-9 10:47 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,开始探索。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?探索(注册)  

x
美航天局发言人表示地外生命探索已取得巨大进展人类有望在20年内发现外星生命美航天局新闻20150408
#NASA.News# 2015年4月7日,美航天局发言人在华盛顿演讲时表示,地外生命探索工程已经取得巨大进展,人类有望在20年内发现外星生命。

We could find alien life 'in thenext 10 to 20 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3029599/We-alien-life-10-20-years-Nasa-scientist-claims-verge-meeting-extra-terrestrials.html
We could find alien life 'in thenext 10 to 20 years': Top Nasa scientist claims we are on the verge of meetingextraterrestrials
·                                Thecomment was made today by Ellen Stofan, chief Nasa scientist
·                                'It'sdefinitely not an if, it's a when,' added Nasa's Jeffery Newmark
·                                Butthe likelihood that life is similar to that on Earth is low, they said
·                                Signsof water have been found on some of Jupiter and Saturn's moons
PUBLISHED: 23:27 GMT, 7 April 2015 | UPDATED: 16:55 GMT, 8 April 2015

There at least 200 billion Earth-like planets in our galaxy – and now Nasa officials claim we could be on the verge of finding life on one of them.
During a talk in Washington today, the space agency announced that humanity is likely to encounter extra-terrestrials within a decade.
'I believe we are going to have strong indications of life beyond Earth in the next decade and definitive evidence in the next 10 to 20 years,' Ellen Stofan, chief scientist for Nasa, said.
Scroll down for video

During a talk today, Nasa announced that humanity will encounterextra-terrestrials within a decade. 'I believe we are going to have strongindications of life beyond Earth in the next decade and definitive evidence inthe next 10 to 20 years,' said Ellen Stofan, chief scientist for Nasa,(pictured) at a Washington panel discussion
'We know where to look, we know how to look, and in most cases we have thetechnology.'
Jeffery Newmark, interim director of heliophysics at the agency, added:'It's definitely not an if, it's a when.'
RELATED ARTICLES
·        Previous
·        Next
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
3.5k shares
'We are not talking about little green men,' Stofan said.'We are talking about little microbes.'
The announcement has been prompted by the recent discovery of water byNasa in surprising places.
Jim Green, director of planetary science at Nasa, noted that a recentstudy of the Martian atmosphere found 50 per cent ofthe planet's northern hemisphere once had oceans a mile deep.
NASA's Head Scientist says don't expectlittle green men!
file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image009.jpg
file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image010.jpg
+3
Scientists using the Hubble recently provided powerful evidence thatJupiter's moon Ganymede (pictured) has a saltwater, sub-surface ocean, likelysandwiched between two layers of ice
The same study found that water had been present on the red planet for upto 1.2 billion year.
'We think that long period of time is necessary for life to get morecomplex,' Stofan said.
Nasa associate administrator John Grunsfeld said he is excited aboutseeing what form life beyond Earth may take.
BILLIONS OFEXOPLANETS ARE MORE EARTH-LIKE THAN THOUGHT
Intheir hunt for alien life, astronomers have so far focused on looking forEarth-like planets around smaller, cooler suns.
Butthese exoplanets - despite having a chance of holding water - are believed tobe locked in a rotation around their sun which causes only one side of theirsurface face the star.
Nowastronomers claim that such exoplanets actually rotate around their stars, andspin at such a speed that they exhibit a day-night cycle similar to Earth –increasing the chance of finding alien life.
Planetswith potential oceans could have a climate that is much more similar to Earth'sthan previously expected,' said Jérémy Leconte, a postdoctoral fellow at theCanadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics (CITA) at the University ofToronto.
'Ifwe are correct, there is no permanent, cold night side on exoplanets causingwater to remain trapped in a gigantic ice sheet,' he said.
'Whetherthis new understanding of exoplanets' climate increases the ability of these planets todevelop life remains an open question.'
'Once we get beyond Mars, which formed from the same stuff as Earth, thelikelihood that life is similar to what we find on this planet is very low,' hesaid.
'I think we're one generation away in our solar system, whether it's on anicy moon or on Mars, and one generation [away] on a planet around a nearbystar.
Scientists using the Hubble recently provided powerful evidence thatJupiter's moon Ganymede has a saltwater, sub-surface ocean, likely sandwichedbetween two layers of ice.
Jupiter's moon Europa and Saturn's satellite Enceladus are also thought tohave an ocean of liquid water beneath their surface in contact with mineral-rich rock.
This, according to Nasa, means they may have the three ingredients neededfor life as we know it.
'The science community is making enormous progress,' said Green.
'And I've told my team I'm planning to be the director of planetaryscience when we discover life in the solar system.
At the same conference last year, Nasa Administrator Charles Bolden made amore conservative estimate.
He claimed that we will find life within the next 20 years - with a highchance it will be outside our solar system.
Nasa next Mars rover, scheduled to launch in 2020, will search for signsof past life and bring samples for a possible return to Earth for analysis.
file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image011.jpg
+3
New Horizons took this image of the icy moon Europa rising above Jupiter'scloud tops. The space agency is planning a mission to Europa, which maylaunch as early as 2022, to find out whether the moon is habitable
Aliens: What are the odds of actuallyfinding them?
file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image012.jpg
Nasa also hopes to land astronauts on Mars in the 2030s, which Stofan saysis crucial key to the search for Mars life.
'I'm a field geologist; I go out and break open rocks and look forfossils,' Stofan said. 'Those are hard to find.
'So I have a bias that it's eventually going to take humans on the surfaceof Mars — field geologists, astrobiologists, chemists — actually out there lookingfor that good evidence of life that we can bring back to Earth for all thescientists to argue about.'
The space agency is also planning a mission to Europa, which may launch asearly as 2022. It hopes to find out whether the icy moon is habitable.
Meanwhile, the agency's James Webb Space Telescope (JWST), will launch in2018 to scope out the atmospheres of nearby 'super-Earth' alien planets.
Shareor comment on this article

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 分享淘帖 赞1 批
回复

使用道具 举报

2#
爱好者  发表于 2015-4-19 10:39
重大革命性突破:可以通过探测UFO动力辐射的场能,来判定是否UFO实体。通过图片或视频就能鉴定真假UFO.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

返回列表 发新帖   切换浏览模式:树形   平板
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表