跳转到指定楼层
楼主
tansuozhe 发表于 2015-6-24 11:02 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,开始探索。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?探索(注册)  

x
1947年6月24日目击飞碟事件
       王思潮

今天是6月24日,68年前的1947年6月24日,美国飞行员肯尼思·阿诺德(Kenneth  Arnold)在华盛顿雷尼尔山(Mount Rainier)附近发现9架飞碟状不明飞行物,这就是著名的1947年6月24日目击飞碟事件。

肯尼思·A·阿诺德照片

昨天日本著名UFO学者天宫清先生来邮,介绍1947年6月24日美国飞行员肯尼思·阿诺德(Kenneth Arnold)在华盛顿雷尼尔山(Mount Rainier)附近发现飞碟事件(见下面中文和英文的介绍)

我也在天宫清先生回邮和英文介绍的后面,转了该事件肯尼思·阿诺德的中文简略介绍。

1947年6月24日目击飞碟事件影响很大,可惜当时无人同时目击到这次事件,因此,美国军方提出不同的解释。

无独有偶,51年后,1998年10月19日晚出现河北空军驾机追飞碟状UFO事件,这却是一次可信度挺高的UFO事件,请看:http://www.ufocns.com/thread-279-1-1.html

欢迎各位对这两次飞碟事件发表看法。

天宫清先生昨天来邮:
     明天是Arnold纪念日。
    1947年6月24日下午3时,在美国Washington州Rainier山附近乘自用飞机探索失踪的运输机的Kenneth  Arnold先生,目击了9个不可思议的物体。这个事被报纸很大地报道,在日本作为飞碟扩大了。因此,把这天作为飞碟的纪念日,各种各样的纪念仪式变得被举行。
    以下是Kenneth  Arnold他的自我介绍。
   I was born March 29, 1915 in Subeka, Minnesota.
   On June 24th, Tuesday, 1947, I had finished my work for the Central Air  Service at Chehalis, Washington, and at about two o'clock I took of from  Chehalis, Washington, airport with the intention of going to Yakima, Wash. My  trip was delayed for an hour to search for a large marine transport that  supposedly went down near or around the southwest side of Mt. Rainier in the  State of Washington and to date has never been found.
   I flew directly toward Mt. Rainer after reaching an altitude  of about 9,500 feet, which is the approximate elevation of the hight plateau  from which Mt. Rainier rises. I had made one sweep of this high plateau to the  westward, searching all of the various ridges for this marine ship and flew to  the west sown and near the ridge side of the canyon where Ashford, Washington,  is located.
    Unable to see anything that looked like the lost ship, I  made a 300 degree turn to the right and above the  little city of Mineral,  starting again tpward Mt. Rainier. I climbed back up to an altitude of  approximately 9,200 feet.
    The air was so amooth that day that it was a real  pleasure flying and, as most pilots do when the air is amooth and they are  flying at a higher altitude, I trimmed out my air;lane in the direction of  Yakima, Washigtom, whixh was almost directly east of my position, and simply sat  in my plane observing the sky and the terrain.
   There was a DC-4 to the left and to the rear of me  approximately fifteen miles distance, and I should judge, at 14,000 foot  elevation.
   The sky and air was as clear as crystal. I hadn't flown more  than two or three minutes on my course when a bright flash reflected on my  airplane. It startled me as I thought I was too close to some other  aircraft.  I looked every place in the sky and couldn't find where the  reflection had come from until I looked to the left and the north of Mt. Rainier  where I observed a chain of nine peculiar looking aircraft flying from north to  south at approximately 9,500 foot elevation and going, seemingly, in a definite  direction of about 170 degrees.
   They were approaching Mt. Rainier very rapidly, and I merely  assumed they were jet planes. Anyhow, I discovered that this was where the  reflection had come from, as two or three of them every few seconds would dip or  change their course slightly, just enough for the sun to strike them at an angle  that reflected brightly on my plane.
   These objects being quite far away, I was unable for a few  seconds to make out their shape or their formation. Very shortly they approached  Mt. Rainier and I observed their outline against the snow quite plainly.
   I thought it was very peculiar that I couldn't find their  tails but assumed they were some type of jet planes. I was determined to clock  their speed, as I had two definite points I could clock them by ; the air was so  clear that it was very easy to see objects and determine their approximate shape  and size at almost fifty miles that day.
    I remember distinctly that my sweep second hand on my  eight day clock, which is located on my instrument panel, read one minute to 3  P.M. as the first object of this formation passed the southern edge of Mt.  Ranier.  I watched these objects with great interest as I had never before  observed airplanes flying so close to the mountain tops, flying directly south  to the southeast down the hog's back of a mountain range. I would estimate their  elevation could have varied a thousand feet one way or another up or down, but  they were pretty much on the horizon to me which would indicate they were near  the same elevation as I was.
   They flew like many times I have observed geese to fly in a  rather diagonal chain-like line as if they were linked together.  They  seemed to hold a definite direction but rather swerved in and out of the high  mountain peaks. Their speed at the time did not impress me particularl, because  I knew that our army and air forces had planes that went very fast.
   What kept bothering me as I watched them flip and flash in the  sun right alomg their path was the fact I couldn't make out any tail on them,  and I am sure that any pilot would justify more than a second look at such a  plane.
   I observed them quite plainly, and I estimate my distance from  them, which was almost at right angles, to be between twenty to twenty-five  miles.  I knew they must be very large to observe their ahape at that  distance, even on as clear a day as it was that Tuesday.
   In fact I compared a zeus fastener or cowling tool I had in my  pocket with them, holding it up on them and holding it up on the DC-4 that I  could observe at quite a distance to my left, and  they seemed amaller than  the DC-4 ; but I should judge their span would have been as wide as the  furtherest engines on each size of the fuselage of the DC-4.
   The more I observed these objects, the more upset I became, as  I am accustomed and familiar with most all objects flying whether I am close to  the ground or at higher altitudes.  I observed the chain of these objects  passing another high snow-covered ridge in between Mt. Rainier and Mt. Adams,  and as the first one was passing the south crest of this ridge the last object  was entering the northern crest of the ridge.
  As I was flying in the direction of this particular ridge, I  measured it and found it to be approximately five miles so I could safely assume  that the chain of these saucer like objects 〔was〕at least five miles long. I  could quite accurately determine their pathway due to the fact that there were  several high peaks that were a little this side of them as well as higher peaks  on the other side of their pathway.
   As the last unit of this formation passed the southern most  high snow-covered crest of Mt. Adams, I looked at my sweep second hand and it  showed that they had travelled the distance in one minute and forty-two seconds.  Even at the time this timing did not upset me as I felt confident after I would  land there would be some explanation of what I saw.
  A number of news men and experts suggested that I might have been  seeing reflections or even a mirage. This I know to be adsolutely false, as I  observed these objects not only through the glass of my airplane but turned my  airplanes sideways where I could open my window and observe them with a  completely unobstructed view.(Without sun glasses)
    Even though two minutes seems like a very shot time to  one on the ground, in the air in two minutes time a pilot can observe a great  many things and anything within his sight of vision probably as many as fifty or  sixty times.
   I continued my search for the marine plane for another fifteen  or twenty minutes and while searching for this marine plane, what I had just  observed kept going through my mind. I became more disturbed, so after taking a  last look at Tieton Reservoir I headed for Yakima.   

王思潮转该事件肯尼思·A·阿诺德的中文简略介绍(百度百科http://baike.baidu.com/link?url=A8SiZMpK7HeF-oTgFUiRl1WcDEhHX3wmH6Aso6JOhGvNTkfTS4ymRihs5T2yHjc2vr1l6vJo1UDUbbp4oMOcPa):

肯尼思·A·阿诺德(英语:Kenneth A. Arnold,1915年3月29日-1984年1月16日)是一位美国企业家飞机驾驶员,出生于明尼苏达州

1人物生平
    阿诺德是一位经验丰富的飞行员,飞行时间超过9000小时。1947年6月24日,为了寻找美国海军陆战队失事的C-46运输机,阿诺德放弃了最初从华盛顿叙阿利斯(Chehalis)飞往雅基马(Yakima)的路线,转而在雷尼尔山附近寻找失事飞机。由于搜寻无果,阿诺德又恢复了最初的航线。

据阿诺德回忆,当天下午天空晴朗,他的飞行高度是9200英尺。当时他遇到了另一架飞机DC-4,在阿诺德身后15英里处。但一两分钟后,突然发现机身左侧有闪烁的飞行物,阿诺德最初以为碰上另一架飞机。但与此同时,阿诺德又在他的右侧看到9个圆形的奇特飞行物向雷尼尔山急速飞去。

阿诺德被这些飞行物的
飞行速度所惊呆,阿诺德后来计算,他们的飞行速度达到了每小时1700英里。阿诺德后来将这些飞行物描述为飞碟。

阿诺德称,对于发现这些飞碟,他当初并不太在意,认为是军用飞行设备。而美国军方最初也认为有两种可能,海市蜃楼, 或者是阿诺德出现幻觉。但阿诺德坚持认为,自己当时绝对清醒,而且看得很清楚。阿诺德还邀请军方和美国联邦调查局进行调查。

军方派出了几名官员与阿诺德谈话,尽管他们的结论是“一个正常的人几乎确定看到自己所述内容”,但军方还是坚持最初的观点。

阿诺德事件曝光后,其他人也纷纷表示看到过这样的物体。最可信的报道莫过于美国联合航空公司(United Airlines)机组人员的发现,他们也看到9个同样的飞行物,而且是在阿诺德发现后的第10天。

无论阿诺德是否看到过这些飞碟,该事件引发了全球的UFO关注热潮。就在阿诺德事件两周后,
新墨西哥州罗斯威尔(Roswell)又曝出了UFO坠毁事件。对于这些UFO事件,是跟风所致,还是1947年是外星人的“旅游年”,还要由大家来评判。

2目击事件

1947年6月24日,肯尼思·阿诺德为了寻找失事的飞机,从华盛顿州的叙阿利斯(Chehalis)驾驶CallAir A-2型飞机前往雅基马。在途中,阿诺德目击到一系列的不明飞行物体从他所驾驶的飞机左前方快速的消失在右测。在落地之后,阿诺德很快的告知朋友与机场经理这件惊人的目击事件,并将这些未知的飞行物体形容为“飞舞的碟子”。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏 分享淘帖 赞1 批
回复

使用道具 举报

2#
外星飞船目击者 发表于 2015-6-24 16:23 | 只看该作者
美国飞行员肯尼思·阿诺德(Kenneth  Arnold)的目击事件和我的第一次近距离目击庞大外星飞船事件有些相似哈!?
看见了,还能提供详细的目击报告,这就是珍贵的事!
我好像比美国飞行员肯尼思·阿诺德(Kenneth  Arnold)幸运多些,还能第二次近距离目击到庞大白色雪茄型UFO,而且还是两个人在一起看到,我同样提供了详细珍贵的目击报告!1998年河北沧州空军基地出现的UFO目击者很多,100多人吧!现在来看此文两起案例,无论是目击者看到的是孤证也好,还是人数多也好,能近距离清晰目击后清楚地交代好目击案件,都是为UFO的研究提供了很大的贡献!这个贡献除了包括让大家知道有这么一重大事件的发生,特别重要的是提供了目击到的UFO的形状,飞行或悬浮的状态和机制,为将来有其它目击者看到后如能汇报就可以提供相同的案例的对比!如果有目击者看到,没有汇报,这类目击者如能知道和得到UFO的科普信息,他们可以通过自己的亲历遭遇,知道自己看到的是什么,更有鼓起的勇气可以向相关的专家提供详实的目击报告!而对于UFO爱好者们来说,他们更会知道自己如果遭遇到这样的事件,汲取经验,该如何能做好最好的取证方式!

外星飞船目击者徐军
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
爱好者  发表于 2015-6-24 20:31
一篇诗了一弹琴 发表于 2015-6-24 16:23
美国飞行员肯尼思·阿诺德(Kenneth  Arnold)的目击事件和我的第一次近距离目击庞大外星飞船事件有些相似哈 ...

请上飞碟图片啊,我免费给鉴定。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

4#
爱好者  发表于 2015-6-24 21:25
游客 120.52.65.x 发表于 2015-6-24 20:31
请上飞碟图片啊,我免费给鉴定。

全中国都知道,你居然还不知道图片是啥样?孤陋寡闻哈!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

5#
孙国治 发表于 2015-6-25 00:12 | 只看该作者
阿诺德事件是现代UFO事件与古近代UFO事件的分水岭,另一起事件--著名的罗斯威尔事件与阿诺德事件相差十天左右。两者之间的关系是否存在关联性?这是一个问题... ...
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

返回列表 发新帖   切换浏览模式:树形   平板
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表