返回列表 发新帖   切换浏览模式:树形   平板

德国机密文件将证明外星人来过地球?法院将强制解密!(转载)

[复制链接]
外星飞船目击者 发表于 2015-7-12 09:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,开始探索。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?探索(注册)  

x

【德国机密文件将证明外星人来过地球?法院将强制解密!】

近日德国最高行政法院判政府必须公开一份UFO绝密文件,将证明外星人是否与地球有联系。08年德国内政部长沃夫冈曾拒绝公开该文件,被UFO爱好者Fleischer告上法庭,但公开日期未确定。今年英国法院也强制政府公开18份UFO密档.

The German Supreme Administrative Court in Leipzig ordered the Bundestag to make the UFO files available.

In 2008, Dr Wolfgang Schäuble, Germany's Minister of the Interior denied that the German government had ever investigated UFOs, but in 2009, a UFO enthusiast named Robert Fleischer discovered a parliamentary department had been investigating extraterrestrial objects.

UFO enthusiasts are already looking forward to March, when the UK's Ministry of Defence will make 18 confidential UFO files available in the National Archive, although there's a chance they may not be accessible by the public.

Some paranormal investigators have greeted the forthcoming German release with enthusiasm, but Nigel Watson, author of the UFO Investigation Manual, said: 'They won't reveal any secrets about hidden alien technology or alien bodies, but then again we can always hope!'

Mr Watson believes some governments hide UFO-related information to protect other secrets.

'Sometimes governments hide information like this to protect operational procedures or protect non-UFO related secrets, like the capabilities of early warning systems or the names and details of witnesses,' he said.

'In this case perhaps they don't want to show they have taken this subject seriously, or that they are as much in the dark as everyone else.'

It was only in 2005 that the British government admitted conducting a thorough scientific study into UFOs, after years of denial.

'It concluded that unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs, do exist, but not flying saucers,' Mr Watson said.

'When, or if the German files are released, it will be interesting to see if they come to similar conclusions.

He told MailOnline: 'I doubt it [the information] will be anything related to the recovery of crashed saucers or clandestine meetings with aliens.

'It looks like much of their material is related to the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (Seti) and the implications of alien contact and whether this relates to UFO sightings in Germany.

'Then again there might be some surprises!'

Mr Reitemeyer told the Berlin Court in 2011: 'I want to know facts and it bothers me that in France, England, USA, Canada, the citizens can see the UFO files, and I am not informed as a German from my German government,' The Huffington Post reported.

Mr Watson said the move 'shows that public pressure, and the work of activists, does eventually work to get these UFO 'secrets' released by Governments.

'In Britain, it literally took decades for most of the UFO files to be released.

'The demand for UFO information is such that governments are forced to respond and the internet is the ideal medium for making this material available, taking pressure off civil servants who have to deal with requests on a daily basis.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/scien ... .html#ixzz3fd4EjNEQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/scien ... .html#ixzz3fd4BroW7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://t.cn/RLbCVK6

外星飞船目击者徐军

回复

使用道具 举报

njgpx 发表于 2015-7-13 09:18 | 显示全部楼层
很期待,但愿不会像前段时间美国揭秘罗斯维尔事件一样不了了之。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报